Japan Airlines (JAL) is the best and the most accepted airline in the continent of Asia, which operates many flights to different locations all over the world. The most popular way to operate this airline is the Norway Route and this route service is provided by the Japan Airlines Norway Office which is fully dedicated to the completion of all the responsibilities including Sales services, Operations Services and most important Customer Services.
JAL Norway Office
The Japan Airlines office in Norway has located in Europe.
The Norway Office is run by fully experienced staff who are committed and dedicated to serving the services to the JAL customers at a high level of their satisfaction.
Norway Office directs you to every time or at every point from booking to a comfortable journey for your business and leisure travel.
Customer Services at Japan Airlines Norway Office
The most important service, Customer Services in the list of Japan Airlines, is offered by a friendly and intelligent person who solves all your queries about the Japan Airlines flight from Norway destination by giving satisfactory answers to all the questions.
If you have some other requests and needs, Japan Airlines Norway Office also takes care of your entire needs and does all the arrangements.
Budget Friendly Flights, Rich Holiday Packages, Baggage Allowances, check-in procedures and Flight Schedules are the key services which are provided to the customers of Japan Airlines.
Operations Works at the Japan Airlines Office in Norway
Some Important Operations are also done by the JAL in Norway to ensure smooth flights for great experiences for the flight passengers.
Coordination with the local airports including the ground handling, sales and marketing of tickets is essential and not to ignore part of JAL, Norway Operations.
JAL Norway Office is always there to provide any kind of help with the support of their operations.
Japan Airlines Norway Office Address
Munchs gate 5B. 0165 Oslo. Norway
Above mentioned is the official address of Japan Airlines on Norway situated at Munchs gate 5B. 0165 Oslo. Norway for easy access to the Main Office.
Norway is considered the most important hub for all the operation services related to the JAL in Norway to customers.
Knowledge about the Address helps you to reach any time for the solutions to any problems you face and not possible to get solved on the Phone number.
Office Opening Timing: Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, HST ( Norway Standard Time )
Japan Airlines Norway Office Phone Number and Email Address
Contact details and email address are the basic need for everyone to get connected from time to time and being a customer of the Biggest Airlines, it becomes important to have all this information shown under:
JAL Norway Office Contact Number: +47 210 531 00
JAL Norway Office Email Address: jal priority/@/asks.jal.co.jp
This is the main contact number of the Japan Airlines Norway Office and is available 24×7 for your concerns about Japan Airlines Flights from Norway.
For your kind information, messages in the Email address should be clear and free from errors and easy to understand so as not to get confused while solving the queries.
You can solve all your queries just connected with the Japan Airlines Norway Office via Phone Number and Email Address and also inquiry the necessary information.
Services offered by the Japan Airlines Office in Norway
Here is the list of the Services provided by the JAL Norway Office for the ease of the passengers and Customers.
- Ticket and Reservation Assistance
- Baggage Services
- Check in Assistance
- Flight Information
- Customer Services
Ways to get connected with the Japan Airlines Office in Norway
Being a passenger of Japan Airlines, you need to know the all ways offered by JAL to get connected any time to inquire about anything and for your ease, JAL Norway Office provides the different ways to communicate with the team and staff mentioned below:
|Japan Airlines Norway Address||Munchs gate 5B. 0165 Oslo. Norway|
|Japan Airlines Norway Phone Number||+1-800-491-0297 or +47 210 531 00|
|Japan Airlines Norway Email||jal priority/@/asks.jal.co.jp|
|Working Hours of Japan Airlines Office||Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM HST|
|Japan Airlines Headquarters||Tokyo, Japan|
|Japan Airlines Flight Booking||Book Now|
|Japan Airlines Manage Booking||https://book-i.jal.co.jp/JLInt/dyn/air/postBooking/myBookings;JAL_SESSION_ID=rch9xH2pJhKSOW8FkFxgkiMY2QHzbZ5AcqyfMh6D!1678718191771?DDS_PREVIOUS_REQUEST_ID=0|
|Japan Airlines Flight Status||https://www.jal.co.jp/cms/other/en/weather_info_int.html?r=inbound&m=manage_booking|
|Japan Airlines Check In||https://checkin.si.amadeus.net/static/PRD/JL/#/identification|
|Japan Airlines Website||https://www.jal.co.jp/in/en/|
|Japan Airlines Facebook Support||Click Here|
|Japan Airlines Instagram Support||Click Here|
- Phone Number: +47 210 531 00 is the official Japan Airlines Norway Office Phone for passengers to solve any kind of problems by consulting with Knowledgeable staff and responsible personnel.
- Email Address: The email address is also provided by the JAL Norway Office to write the query in detail with clear and error-free words.
You can connect via the jal priority/@/asks.jal.co.jp email address to Japan Airlines Norway Office.
- In–Person: It has the main location of the Japan Airlines Office in Norway to meet the customers in real-time at one place to provide solutions for travel and flight-related issues.
- JAL Norway Office Address: Munchs gate 5B. 0165 Oslo. Norway
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, HST ( Norway Standard Time )
Customer Service Center, JAL
The Customer Service Center facility is also provided by the Japan Airlines Norway Office with the availability of 24×7 for inquiries of JAL Flights, Changes and reservations.
You can book your visit by calling on +47 210 531 00 number and you can also visit the Japan Airlines official website.
List of Queries handled by the Japan Airlines Office
Representatives of Japan Airlines at the Norway Office are very much responsible to solve all queries asked by the customers related to Flights, Traveling, reservations, Baggage Allowance and many more.
|JAL Ticket Booking||Ok to Board||JAL Cancellation|
|Airport Lounges||Visa Services||JAL Baggage Allowance|
|Airport Transfers||JAL Online Check-in||JAL Duty-Free Allowance|
|Immigration Services||Business Class||JAL In-Flight Meals|
|JAL Missing Luggage||Airport Lounges||Flight/Visa Info|
|JAL Miles||Economy Class||JAL Delayed Flights|
|Airport Facilities||In-Flight Entertainment||Airport Wifi|
|Valet Parking||Visa on Arrival||Flight Wifi|
For this, a list of queries handled by the JAL Norway Office is mentioned below for your ease:
This is the Primary Query which is handled by the Japan Airlines Norway Office to make changes in the new and the existing reservations or cancellation of any reservations along with the seat availability, fare classes, and flight information.
Baggage-related queries such as per passenger number of bags allowed, per bag weight allowed, excess baggage fees and baggage damaged claims are handled by JAL Norway Office.
Updates related to rescheduled flights, flight cancellations and delays of flights provided by the JAL Norway Office staff.
You can rebook a cancelled and delayed flight as per your concerns by consulting with the staff.
Personnel of Japan Airlines Norway Office urges the passengers to experience some special services provided by them such as special meals, medical and wheelchair assistance.
Personnel also gives the information about how to request to the department to get the services as per need.
JAL Mileage Bank Program Inquiries
The JAL Mileage Bank is a program launched by Japan Airlines all over the world and the Norway office assists the customers to know about this program and also knowing the earning from miles and the redeem the mile distance.
The Redeem balance remaining in the account can also be checked from time to time while travelling.
General Inquiries related to the services, policies and procedures are all also handled by the representatives of the Japan Airlines Office in Norway.
What are the benefits of Choosing the Japan Airline Norway Office for travelling?
Choosing the JAL Norway Office for travelling from Norway shows an active mindset with smart intelligence.
Some benefits with reasons explained for travel needs as under:
- Convenient Location: Convenient locations or called the main location of Japan Airlines is in the Norway area in Europe, easy to reach and make last-minute changes as per their need in person.
- Knowledgeable representatives: You will get intelligent, smart and knowledgeable representatives who help you to solve any query and provide you access and ease of every information needed to know as a flight passenger or JAL Customer.
What are the ways to file the complaint in the Japan Airlines Norway Office?
You can find the different ways to file a complaint in the JAL Norway Office and the department of Norway Office is responsible to handle these complaints and solve them as soon as possible.
Ways of complaining are as follows:
- Contact at JAL Norway Office: To launch the complaint, the very first step is to go to the office location and tell everything in detail in person when you are unable to tell on call or email but for the brief, email would be the first better idea then visit to Office.
- Explain the Complaint: Explanation of the Complaint includes detailed information including the date, and time of the Flight along with flight number, Airport name and other related and asked details.
- Provide Supporting Documents: You need to provide the supporting documents related to the complaint for the ease of the investigation by the team such as tickets, receipts, photographs and other supporting documents.
While launching the complaint, it is necessary to be polite and respectful and remain calm to receive satisfactory solutions with the assurance of investigation of the complaint.
What kind of Planes and aircraft are used by Japanese airlines around the world?
Japan Airlines, is famous as the largest airline in Japan Country and it uses wide-body and narrow-body planes and aircraft as flight purposes in Japan Airlines.
The list is described as under:
- Airbus A350: Airbus A350 Aircraft is officially used as the first by Japan Airlines. It is a wide-body aircraft with its two-engine capability. The Airbus A350 is best known for its fuel efficiency used in Quiet Operations. It provides the facilities of Large Windows, a Spacious and Quieter Cabin with a range of Amenities.
- Boeing 737: The Boeing 737 is a narrow-body and twin-engine aircraft operated by Japan Airlines. It is best used for short flights with full entertainment while using Wi-Fi during the journey. Many versions of Boeing 737 are used by Japan Airlines including the 737-700s, 800s, and 900ERs types.
- Boeing 777: Twin Engine, Wide Body Aircraft, Boeing 777 is useful for the long flight features of the business class. Entertainment and Wi-Fi facilities are provided by the Boeing 777 to the passengers on their journey. It Operates many Boeing 777 aircraft such as Boeing 777-200s, 200ERs, 300ERs etc.
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner: It is a Wide Body aircraft used by the JAL all over the world and currently a total number of 49 Boeing 787 Dreamliner is used by the JAL. It provides the features like LED Lighting, Quieter Engines, Large Windows and many more things. It is best known for its better fuel efficiency and reduced carbon footprint which is good for the environment.
Where Dreams Go | Japan Airlines
FAQs Related to Japan Airlines Norway Office
Japan Airlines Office Other Locations
- Japan Airlines Helsinki Office
- Japan Airlines Guangzhou Office
- Japan Airlines Auckland Office
- Japan Airlines Boston Office
- Japan Airlines Portugal Office
- Japan Airlines Sri Lanka Office
- Japan Airlines Mexico Office
- Japan Airlines Germany Office
- Japan Airlines Toronto Office
- Japan Airlines Denmark Office
- Japan Airlines Amman Office
- Japan Airlines Manila Office
- Japan Airlines Beijing Office
- Japan Airlines Switzerland Office
- Japan Airlines Guam Office
- Japan Airlines Belgium Office
- Japan Airlines Bangalore Office
- Japan Airlines Tokyo Office
- Japan Airlines Kansas Office
- Japan Airlines Spain Office
- Japan Airlines Dalian Office
- Japan Airlines Dublin Office
- Japan Airlines Dallas Office
- Japan Airlines Los Angeles Office
- Japan Airlines Denver Office
- Japan Airlines Shanghai Office
- Japan Airlines Netherlands Office
- Japan Airlines Singapore Office
- Japan Airlines Maputo Office
- Japan Airlines Dubai Office
- Japan Airlines Kyoto Office
- Japan Airlines Karachi Office
- Japan Airlines Bangkok Office
- Japan Airlines Russia Office
- Japan Airlines Sao Paulo Office
- Japan Airlines Jalandhar Office
- Japan Airlines Hong Kong Office
- Japan Airlines Osaka Office
- Japan Airlines San Diego Office
- Japan Airlines Austria Office
- Japan Airlines Delhi Office
- Japan Airlines Busan Office
- Japan Airlines Yangon Office
- Japan Airlines Hanoi Office
- Japan Airlines Cambodia Office
- Japan Airlines Kanto Office
- Japan Airlines Hawaii Office
- Japan Airlines San Francisco Office
- Japan Airlines Sydney Office
- Japan Airlines Seoul Office
- Japan Airlines Kuala Lumpur Office
- Japan Airlines Laos Office
- Japan Airlines Taipei Office
- Japan Airlines Montreal Office
- Japan Airlines Jakarta Office
- Japan Airlines Seattle Office
- Japan Airlines Nagoya Office
- Japan Airlines Cairo Office
- Japan Airlines France Office
- Japan Airlines Sweden Office
- Japan Airlines Mumbai Office
- Japan Airlines Vancouver Office
- Japan Airlines Chennai Office
- Japan Airlines Honolulu Office
- Japan Airlines Brisbane Office
- Japan Airlines Kolkata Office
- Japan Airlines Kailua-Kona Office
- Japan Airlines Chicago Office
- Japan Airlines Sapporo Office
- Japan Airlines Dhaka Office
- Japan Airlines Frankfurt Office
- Japan Airlines London Office
- Japan Airlines Chandigarh Office
- Japan Airlines Okinawa Office
- Japan Airlines Ho Chi Minh Office
- Japan Airlines Italy Office
- Japan Airlines New York Office
- Japan Airlines Buenos Aires Office
- Japan Airlines Tianjin Office